For the past 7 years the National Portal of India (www.india.gov.in) has been serving the needs of citizens as a single window access to information and services provided by the Indian Government. The Portal has been revamped with new information architecture, look and feel and improved discoverability of information and services. The page that you are looking for does not exist as of now. However, you may visit the following major sections of the portal to find the information that you need :
- Topics: Useful information and links about the various sectors of the Indian Economy, such as Agriculture, Industry, HRD, Health, Communications & IT, Finance & Banking, Rural Development and more.
- Services: This section provides you information and useful links to avail various Citizen Services, offered by the Union and State/UT Governments.
- My Government: Get details about the Constitution of India, the Parliament, various Acts and Rules, Documents, Schemes, Forms and Who's Who in the Government.
- People Groups: People can access relevant information as per the user group to which they belong. Each people group has specific requirements from the Government for their development.
- E-Governance: Find information on latest activities of the Union and various State governments in the field of Information and Communication Technology development.
- India at a Glance: This section helps you to know about India's profile, its unique culture & heritage, National Identity Symbols, States/UTs/Districts and travel related information.
- Spotlight: A section highlighting an issue or a topic which is much in news and would be of interest to any well informed Indian citizen.
Alternatively you may search the information using our search facility.
We expect that the new architecture will help you to access the required information easily.